Waterloo Public Library, in partnership with One Book, One Community, has an exciting tour planned to celebrate Emily St. John Mandel’s novel, “Station Eleven.”
Saturday, September 12
8:30am to 5:00pm
Cost: $64.59 per person
The tour includes:
– Food Foraging Walking Tour in Waterloo Park
– Stratford Festival Archives guided tour in Stratford
– Gourmet boxed lunch from E.V.O. Kitchen; picnic on the Avon River in Stratford
– Waterloo Region Emergency Services Training and Research Complex (WRESTRC) tour and discussion
– Survivalist Preparation, a presentation by Adventure Guide
We will be traveling between Waterloo and Stratford in an Ayr Coachlines’ bus.
Note: there will be walking involved on the tour. Attendees should be able to walk up to 2km. Please remember to wear comfortable shoes and, as the tour goes rain or shine, attire appropriate to the weather on the day.
The 2014 One Book, One Community “Massey Murder” Tour sold out within days, so don’t delay in buying your tickets.
Click here to order your tickets online now.
Have questions about the tour? Contact Christine Brown at email@example.com or 519-886-1310 ext. 146.